Here's a little about me!
I am a digital photographer that has her roots in film photography. Because of this, my photos are uniquely and thoughtfully composed, showcase real and authentic emotion, and exhibit a nostalgic film-like quality.
Nothing is more important to me than showcasing who you really are through my photographs. There is nothing posed or fake about what I do. I aim for every person to leave my sessions completely relaxed and maybe even with a little smile! I want this to be an experience for you as well as give you photographs that you and your loved ones can cherish for generations to come.
- I am mother to a beautiful little baby boy. Our adventures together are only just beginning and I'm having so much fun watching this cheeky boy grow into his own person.
- I am crazy into Martial Arts. I am currently a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and have a first degree black belt in Aikido.
- I love going backpacking. My husband and I try to go on one or two big trips every year and go sporadically on weekend trips. Not going to lie, one of my favorite parts about our trips is eating the delicious meals I planned out for our trip!
- I was born in Germany to a Brazilian mother and a Austrian father. We spent most of our lives nomadically moving all around Europe, Brazil, and the U.S.
- Adventure is a big part of my life.
- I don't know if it's because I have a baby now, all I know is that I. Love. Coffee. I have a new found respect for it and I literally get excited for morning to come so that I can drink my hot delicious cup God's sweet nectar. That is all.
- I have a love affair with black and white photographs. I developed my own for a while and dream to one day have a darkroom I can call home. This is what I hope to do when I'm old and retired and living in my cabin in the woods.